Monday 13 February 2017

What I Wore: Sunday Lunch

Sunday lunch outfit fashion blogger

Anyone who knows me is well aware that I need no excuse to dress up. Whilst some view Sunday as a day for tracksuit bottoms and Ugg boots, if I'm going out for lunch then I'm not going to miss the opportunity to don a frock and put my makeup on.


Granted, I'm not going to put on my best evening dress because that would be REALLY overdressed, and I've had this beautiful silk dress from Monsoon for some years now so I personally don't feel too dressed up in it. I still always feel nicely presented whilst wearing it though, and think that its flowing sheer layers are perfect for a Sunday afternoon.

luxury fashion blogger
Shoes - Jimmy Choo, Dress - Monsoon, Bag - Michael Kors

I completed the look with my trusty Jimmy Choos, and a beautiful, and surprisingly practical tiny little red handbag from Michael Kors.


Despite the appearance of blue skies and sunshine it was absolutely freezing taking these photographs, so it wasn't long before I had to put my coat back on, the life of a blogger isn't all glamorous you know!


1 comment:

  1. Aw Louise you look fab! And I TOTALLY understand your blogger woes on the cold.. I did some pics outside there on our first visit and was quick to put my coat back on. :)
    Love the dress and that bag is adorable.

    Caroline.x
    www.carolineelgeywhite.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular posts